| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Grand Coteau, La in February is quite mild at 12.1 °C (53.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly dry. Some 123.4mm (4.9in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 10:44 long and the longest day is 11:27 long with an average length of 11:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Grand Coteau, La February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Grand Coteau, La, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Grand Coteau, La:
- Shreveport, Louisiana, Usa - 323.9 kms (201.3 miles) NNW
- Bunkie, La, Usa - 107.4 kms (66.8 miles) N
- Lake Charles, Louisiana, Usa - 117.9 kms (73.2 miles) W
- Houston, Texas, Usa - 322.7 kms (200.5 miles) W
- Port Arthur, Tx, Usa - 194.3 kms (120.8 miles) W
- Galveston, Tx, Usa - 281.5 kms (175 miles) WSW
- Greenville, Ms, Usa - 346.8 kms (215.5 miles) NNE
- Vicksburg, Mississippi, Usa - 282.1 kms (175.3 miles) NNE
- Jackson, Ms, Usa - 316 kms (196.4 miles) NE
- Brookhaven City, Ms, Usa - 292.9 kms (182 miles) NE
- Natchez, Ms, Usa - 182.6 kms (113.5 miles) NNE
- Covingtonnw, La, Usa - 221.5 kms (137.7 miles) ENE
- Amite, La, Usa - 164.3 kms (102.1 miles) ENE
- Baton Rouge/ La, Usa - 95.4 kms (59.3 miles) ENE
- Pascagoula, Ms, Usa - 333.5 kms (207.2 miles) E
- Lafayette Caa Ap, La, Usa - 22.3 kms (13.9 miles) N
- New Orleans Audubon, La, Usa - 192.6 kms (119.7 miles) E
- New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa - 168.5 kms (104.7 miles) E
- Thibodaux, La, Usa - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) E
- Houma, La, Usa - 131.5 kms (81.7 miles) ESE