Vs > Hatanga
Grand Coteau, La vs Hatanga Climate & Distance Between
Grand Coteau, La vs Kota Bharu, Malaysia
Grand Coteau, La vs Waitarere Forest, New Zealand
Grand Coteau, La vs Baltimore, Md, Usa
Grand Coteau, La vs Richmond, Australia
Hatanga vs Villa Dolores, Argentina
Hatanga vs Kalakan, Russia
Hatanga vs MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc, Canada
Hatanga vs Phetchabun, Thailand
Lome vs Picos
Natashquan, Qc vs Pocahontas, Ar
Trapani/ Birgi vs General Pico
Meekatharra vs Kalewa
- The distance between Grand Coteau, La, Usa and Hatanga, Russia is approximately 8,620 km or 5,357 mi.
- To reach Grand Coteau, La in this distance one would set out from Hatanga bearing 12.8° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Grand Coteau, La bearing 175.5° or S .
- Grand Coteau, La has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Hatanga has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Grand Coteau, La is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Hatanga is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 33.1 °C (59.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 28.9 °C (52°F) less in Grand Coteau, La. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1268.6 mm (49.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1268.6 l/m² (31.13 US gal/ft²) or 12,686,000 l/ha (1,356,218 US gal/ac) more. About 5 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 41.9° higher in Grand Coteau, La than in Hatanga.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Grand Coteau, La relative to Hatanga. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hatanga vs Grand Coteau, La
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Grand Coteau, La vs Latronico, Italy
Grand Coteau, La vs Djerba, Tunisia
Grand Coteau, La vs Eureka Springs, Ar, Usa
Grand Coteau, La vs Temuka, New Zealand
Hatanga vs Mahinerangi Dam, New Zealand
Hatanga vs Charleston (city), Sc, Usa
Hatanga vs Vallenar, Chile
Hatanga vs Redlands, Ca, Usa
Sibu vs Loei
Yazd vs Abu Dhabi
Detroit Lakes, Mn vs Dayton, Wa
Sittwe vs Cape Dyer, Nt
Grand Coteau, La vs Hatanga Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Grand Coteau, La
- Shreveport, Louisiana, Usa - 323.9 kms (201.3 miles) NNW
- Bunkie, La, Usa - 107.4 kms (66.8 miles) N
- Lake Charles, Louisiana, Usa - 117.9 kms (73.2 miles) W
- Houston, Texas, Usa - 322.7 kms (200.5 miles) W
- Port Arthur, Tx, Usa - 194.3 kms (120.8 miles) W
- Galveston, Tx, Usa - 281.5 kms (175 miles) WSW
- Greenville, Ms, Usa - 346.8 kms (215.5 miles) NNE
- Vicksburg, Mississippi, Usa - 282.1 kms (175.3 miles) NNE
- Jackson, Ms, Usa - 316 kms (196.4 miles) NE
- Brookhaven City, Ms, Usa - 292.9 kms (182 miles) NE
- Natchez, Ms, Usa - 182.6 kms (113.5 miles) NNE
- Covingtonnw, La, Usa - 221.5 kms (137.7 miles) ENE
- Amite, La, Usa - 164.3 kms (102.1 miles) ENE
- Baton Rouge/ La, Usa - 95.4 kms (59.3 miles) ENE
- Pascagoula, Ms, Usa - 333.5 kms (207.2 miles) E
- Lafayette Caa Ap, La, Usa - 22.3 kms (13.9 miles) N
- New Orleans Audubon, La, Usa - 192.6 kms (119.7 miles) E
- New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa - 168.5 kms (104.7 miles) E
- Thibodaux, La, Usa - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) E
- Houma, La, Usa - 131.5 kms (81.7 miles) ESE
Climate Guides for Locations near Hatanga